• Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 50 of 644 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    I also have to admit to some bias against AFL. For an organisation that state they are frontline doctors, they spend very little time at the front line.
    You don't believe Dr Stella from Cameroon who believes gynaecological issues are from having dream sex with demons?

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    So my GP cannot comment on the virus because he is not an epidemiologist, but a Philippine news agency is a reliable fact checking source...
    Sorry, I hadn't mentioned your GP? My links were to do with the discussion about the former Pfizer VP and his views that were put forward by SoldierMan - They are not entirely mine, they were for balance only.

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Sorry, I hadn't mentioned your GP? My links were to do with the discussion about the former Pfizer VP and his views that were put forward by SoldierMan - They are not entirely mine, they were for balance only.
    I'm just putting things out there, time will tell whether he and others are right about the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    I'm just putting things out there, time will tell whether he and others are right about the vaccines.
    Indeed it will. Nobody has any answers (although some like to think they do), there doesn't seem to be a right answer at this point - so this is why we have a discussion. Make a decision based on what you think make sense - information is out there.

User

For crying in a bucket. If you want to take the vaccine, and feel it is safe, just do it. If you feel that there has not been enough testing, and it is a crock of shit, don't take the vaccine. I is as simple as that.

Feel that a mask protects you, wear the flippen mask, otherwise don't. At the moment, no-one has been proven right or wrong. It is a personal choice. Stop trying to push your will onto others, doesn't matter what camp you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecollinge View Post
    For crying in a bucket. If you want to take the vaccine, and feel it is safe, just do it. If you feel that there has not been enough testing, and it is a crock of shit, don't take the vaccine. I is as simple as that.

Feel that a mask protects you, wear the flippen mask, otherwise don't. At the moment, no-one has been proven right or wrong. It is a personal choice. Stop trying to push your will onto others, doesn't matter what camp you are in.
    Exactly.

User

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56992121

A third of the active cases involved people who had had two vaccine doses, the country's news agency said.

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    https://covid-19dashboard.news24.com/
    Close to the end is the graph showing "National Daily Tests - percent positive".

It is used as a metric for the amount of testing done. The lower the percentage the lower the chance of undiagnosed people walking around.
    Thank you. Interesting information

User

By April 12, 59% of the doses administered were Sinopharm vaccines and the rest were Covishield, a version of AstraZeneca Plc’s shot made under license in India.

Sinovac had 50% efficacy against mild disease against standard Covid. Reduced efficacy against South African Strain(Many Sources)

Two doses of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine were found to have only a 10.4% efficacy against mild-to-moderate infections caused by the B.1.351 South Africa (Forbes)

You might as well inject people with horse piss. The USA has not approved the China vaccine or AstraZeneca. They are giving away 60 Million paid for AZ vaccines.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56992121
    Originally Posted by :
    A third of the active cases involved people who had had two vaccine doses, the country's news agency said.
    If you read the article it seems that the chinese vaccine is not very good.

Page 50 of 644 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast