Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 Trigger Upgrade

Hi Guys,

I have recently licenced a Glock for EDC and after shooting CZ Shadows for the past 4 years would like to upgrade the trigger on this pistol to make it smoother and more responsive.

What should I buy?

I will possibly use it for some IDPA Carry Optics shoots too.

Thanks

User

Default Re: Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 Trigger Upgrade

Change the connector

Shoot 1000 rounds

Job done

I dont believe it is allowed in IDPA. As I dont shoot IDPA.

But a friend of mine installed Fulcrum drop in triggers in his G34 and G19.

Which I have shot. And that makes the trigger pull amazing. Over Factory.

If I ever again buy a Glock. I will install a Fulcrum or similar.

But even with Fulcrum I still prefer my Cajun P01.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I dont believe it is allowed in IDPA. As I dont shoot IDPA.But a friend of mine installed Fulcrum drop in triggers in his G34 and G19. Which I have shot. And that makes the trigger pull amazing. Over Factory. If I ever again buy a Glock. I will install a Fulcrum or similar.But even with Fulcrum I still prefer my Cajun P01.
    As much as I love both my fulcrums I actually took the one out of my EDC a few years back and re installed the factory trigger with the fulcrum connector. In my opinion I think an edc guns trigger should be close to stock as possible.I had too many issues with my fulcrum in my gen 4 to trust it for my edc gun.You can shoot a aftermarket trigger in ESP if the rules are still the same.

Banned

Just put a zev Pro flat face in mine... Happy as a pig in $hit.

User

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    As much as I love both my fulcrums I actually took the one out of my EDC a few years back and re installed the factory trigger with the fulcrum connector. In my opinion I think an edc guns trigger should be close to stock as possible.I had too many issues with my fulcrum in my gen 4 to trust it for my edc gun.You can shoot a aftermarket trigger in ESP if the rules are still the same.
    MY Game gun is a g19 MOS g4 with a Over watch precision trigger and 2lb connector, Titanium striker and plunger all with polished contact surfaces. My carry G19 has a stock trigger. There are a multitude of reasons a stock trigger is different from a gaming trigger. Reliability and safety are the 2 most important. The conditions on a game gun and a carry gun is vastly different.

User

Ive been shooting the same Zev Fulcrum kit since 2017 between a glock 19 and 26 without making any adjustments with 0 issues to date. This kit has seen many many thousands of rounds and it just keeps going.

set it up correctly and put blue locktite on the screws.

Zev hasn't released a Fulcrum kit for the Gen5 yet, but I would recommend their non-adjustable Pro triggers in any case for a carry gun.

Trigger upgrades are allowable in either IDPA Carry Optics or in IDPA Compact Carry, which is the other logical division for a G19.

Quote Originally Posted by Marius@Jizni View Post
    Zev hasn't released a Fulcrum kit for the Gen5 yet, but I would recommend their non-adjustable Pro triggers in any case for a carry gun.

Trigger upgrades are allowable in either IDPA Carry Optics or in IDPA Compact Carry, which is the other logical division for a G19.
    Is the Zev flat face trigger better than the apex flat face? I see you guys have both but not sure which to go for

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

User

I have Apex in gen4 and gen5. Had no issues in any of them. I use the Apec with ZEV connector, standard springs. My G34 has competition springs , and has run flawlessly in competitions for few years now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast