Hi all,

I'm new on this forum.
Ever since I watched those YouTube videos on the Special Task Force (with a Warren Morris and Ashley Crooks and the other guys. Awesome operators, awesome guys) I've wanted to join the unit. It's been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember.

Well I'm 18. I know how to use a firearm well, in fact I am decently proficient and capable. I can split a business card from 5 meters with a 9mm and such. I have safety ingrained in my actions, but also quick reflexes too, which I've got down pretty well. So I have some experience with shooting.

But anyways, is it still a viable option to join SAPS? Any ex-Taakies or currently serving Taakies on here who can give me some advice/2cense? Any Flying Squad Officers/K9 Officers/other Officers on here who can give me some advice?

I'm a white guy. I'm not racist. But I do see the ANC destroying my country. I'm not racist but I do see the violence, riots, vandalism, crime and hatred that is a predominantly black african kinda thing. :/ and I do notice the BEE and such. I have many great friends who are black and I know a lot of well educated black people who aren't racist.... We are living under the ANC though...So is there still a place for white guys in SAPS? Or do we get discriminated against when it comes to promotions and stuff? Is it still a viable option for a career? (Especially in the STF).

So I want to join next year. How do I apply? I know it's kinda a privilege to be a police officer but I'd really like to try to get in.

Anything that will help me join the SAPS STF? How many operators in the SAPS STF are white, black or colored? Anyone know?

Thanks a million Guys!

Dave